Buy Drager Evita V300 Online
The Evita V300 is a high-quality, scalable and flexible system. You
need flexible equipment with versatile opportunities to address and
manage the changing conditions and challenges of your daily
hospital work. Evita V300 is a flexible and easy to change device
with high-quality fans. You only need a flexible tool with
versatile quality to overcome and master the evolving conditions
and challenges of this job.
Evita V300 fan allows for demanding ventilation choices, which can
be supplemented with many other Dragger modes and applications.
These may be combined or used in intensive care transport in an
intensive care unit. The new Savina 300 with turbine drive can also
be flexible in its operation irrespective of a central gas and
power source. Even with high ventilation pressure the device
provides patients with a gas flow of up to 250 l / min. All fans
support smooth ventilation in internal clinical transport of
intensive care patients, as they are mobile.
The Evita V300 is a custom intensive care ventilator capable of
meeting the broad range of requirements for clinical therapy.
According to Katrin Mett, marketing manager of Dragger, the team of
physicians should add breathing modes, software or displays to
this. SmartCare / PS, for example, provides an alternative for
mechanical ventilation weaning of patients.
- Invasive, non-invasive and O2-therapy ventilation for adults ,
children and neonates.
- Ventilation regulated by volume or pressure, breathable
- GS500 (compressed air) PS500 (power), TSU are independent because
of the optional gas and power supply.
- (gas)-The study states the following:
- Flexible integration of the workstation through attachment to the
unit or carriage.
- Easily converted individually adjustable settings via USB.
- Context sensitive support feature makes the ventilation parameters
easier to set and describes the functions of the system.
- Compensation for the Automatic Tube (ATC) reduces artificial airway
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation automatic leak compensation.
- AutoFlow delivers the tidal volume at the lowest pressure available
in volume regulated ventilation.
- The optional AutoRelease PC-APRV provides a consistently positive
airway pressure and short term pressure relief for spontaneous
- Respire profoundly and openly with the aid of AutoFlow, VG or
- Many random helps, such as: VC-MMV, SPN-PPS, Volume Assistance
(VS), Pressure Aid (PS) ...
- Further methods for analyzing such as patterns or CO2 tracking.
- SmartCare / PS automatic weaning.
- Smart pulmonary view of the visual depiction of breathing
resistance and elasticity.