Buy GE Healthcare Carescape R860 ICU Respirator Online
A robust Lung Protection program approach that simplifies the use
of extraordinarily advanced instruments for assessing lung volume,
checkening recruitability and titrating the correct lungs for the
patient CARescope R860. The ICU Ventilator is an intuitive
Carescape r860 is the newest critical care ventilator in the GE
Healthcare industry designed to improve ease of use with the latest
generation of Lung safety clinical excellence. The GE CARESCAPE
R860 represents the final outcome of a study involving extensive
literary review, adjacent programs in industry and the
collaboration of specialists. The input of the clinician emphasized
that the fan-user relationship should be streamlined in order to
The GE CARESCAPE R860, approved for the treatment of most needy
patients, separates the color coding from other fans in the fleet.
Specialized ventilation systems to support neonatal patients in
transition are included. Modes such as support for volume can help
stop intubation and aid the spotless respiration of nCPAP that
encourages babies to respire. By adapting ventilation to meet the
neonates' requirements, diagnostic treatment capacity can be
increased. Pending in the United States 510(k). FDA and not for
sale in the United States.
- The CARESCAPE R860 user interface represents a leap forward in the
development of our touch screen. The appropriate therapeutic
content and therapy controls are not found in menus intuitively
arranged and readily accessible, but are at your disposal.
- Interactive touch screen controls in trend views on the master
timeline display historical data that allow you to take a glimpse
of the past. It allows a deep dive in a given time to compares
parameters, values and alarms. We also made alarm management simple
by centralization of alarm functions and the quick discovery of a
single touch of patient alarm history.
- Via useful data, you can trustfully offer a brilliant feeling of
personalized therapy to help clinical decision and realistic
workspaces for each patient.
- Flash warning.
- Show of 15 "stroke.
- Integrated keyboard and trim button.
- Airway module optional (mounted on both sides) bay.
- Inspiring security guard.
- Locking the fan.
- Flexible mounting support. Flexibility.
- Both sides Train
- Casters for locking (locking both wheels)
- Faster test period of 32 hours.
- Reduction of 44% of keystroke.
- Operating System for Windows 7.