Mainly used in iron and steel plants to produce steel bar,
special-shaped bars, wires, channel steel, flat bars, steel plates
and other products. The raw material is steel scrap or billet
(40-100mm), the production capacity is suitable for 0.5- 5t/h, and
the diameter of the steel bar of the final product: 8-32mm
1. H Series rolling mill can reserve a lot of space in equipment
upgrade, For example, if you have enough space, you can increase
the continuous rolling mill directly. All original investment
equipment does not need to be dismantled.
2. The horizontal rolling mill can increase the tail plate for
automatic operation, which can effectively reduce the amount of
3. For example, 60*60 billetIt takes 16 passes to roll out 8mm
rebar. If it is a horizontal four rack mills, Passing the first
mill7times. Passing the second mill 5yimes.After passing the third
rolling mill and the fourth rolling mill, it becomes a finished
4. The biggest advantage of the H series mill is its flexibility.
Choose a reasonable deformation sequence and pasing times according
to different finished product sizes.
5. The electrical control system is simple and reliable. There is
only one set of power motors for a set of equipment. There is only
one control system. The structure is simple and convenient for
later maintenance and replacement of parts.
6. Rolling coiled bar needs to increase the laying machine at the
end of the rolling mill, Rolling angle steel needs to increase the
straightening machine at the end of the rolling mill