|The HomeSpy is an economic and covert digital video recorder (DVR)
with an all-in-one color video, motion detection, and playback
function. It is disguised inside a functional alarm clock radio that
projects the time onto the ceiling or wall. The extra large display
makes it easy to see the time both early or late at night. You can
store two alarms and fall asleep or wake up to two soothing sounds
of nature or to your favorite radio station.|
Captures quality video even in low light conditions. This camera has a low lux rating for recording clear video in low lighting conditions such as a starlit
night. Choose between two recording modes: low (30 fps @ 320 x 240) and high (12 fps @ 640 x 480).Easily record video for days or weeks. Record up to 32 GB of video on a removable SD Card. If the card is
filled up, old files will be overwritten automatically.
New video coming soon!
- Fully functional radio and clock radio
- Motion-activated recording captures all the action
- No additional software needed to view videos on your PC
- Full Function Overwrite
- RCA Cable Lets You Connect To Any TV or Monitor To View Footage
- Removable SD Card Stores Up To 32 GB Of Video, For Days Of
- Dual Band AM/FM Radio Dual Alarm Clock
- Time Projection Display.
- Remote Control Function.
- 9 LED Display
- Night vision mode
- System NTSC or PAL Video System and Video Loss Auto Detection
- Codec MPEG4-SP ASF File Format
- Maximum: 30 fps @ 320x240 or 12 fps@ 640x480
- Multiple Record Quality Settings: High and Low - Allows for better
storage space management
- Recording Date/Time: Overlay with Video Images in ASF File
- Input: 1 CH Composite Video Line In Video
- Output: 1 CH Composite Video Line Out
- Storage: Standard SD Card up to 32GB
- Recording Mode: Manual, Schedule (Alarm ,Motion Detection ,
- Motion Detection SettingMultiple Blocks and adjustable sensitivity
- Power Supply: DC 12V/1A
- 1 HomeSpy Night Vision Alarm Clock
- 1 Remote control
- 4 Adjustable "feet"
- 1 Instruction booklet