Appearance Change Of Lanterns Light Testing Equipment Adjusting
Devices IEC60598-1 R500mm
The device is used to detect adjustment device, and confirm to the
IEC60598-1 clause 4.14.3.
The adjustment device, equipped with the appropriate cable or cord
shall be operated in accordance with following table. A cycle of
operation is a movement from one extreme of the range to the other
and back to the starting position. The rate of movement shall not
cause the device to heat appreciably and shall not exceed 600
cycles per hour.
For adjusting devices that consist of a flexible tube, the range of
adjustment for this test is normally 135° in both directions from
the vertical. However, where this adjustment cannot be achieved
without using unreasonable force, the flexible tube is bent only to
the positions where it will remain by itself.
1. The test rate can be set, set ranging from 0.1 to 10 times /
2. The bending angle can be set , the swing range of vertical lines
on both sides of
3. Rotation center height: 1200mm.
4. The maximum radius of gyration of the pendulum: R500mm.
5. Maximum stroke of stretching action: 0-650mm.
6. Action angle of rotation: 0-360°.
7. Test cycles can be set, the number of cycles range 1-999999.
8. The fixtures can meet a variety of samples within the standard
range of testing needs.
9. Drive motor: Servo motor.
10. Controller: Mitsubishi PLC.
11. HMI: touch screen interface.
12. Guided whole English interface, easy to operate.
13. Load: with terminals, Externally connected to load (The load is
optional,cost additional ).
Standard Information :
4.11.6 Electro-mechanical contact systems shall withstand the electrical
stresses occurring in normal use.
Compliance is checked by subjecting the electro-mechanical contact
systems to 100 operations at a speed which corresponds to practical
usage (an operation is either making or breaking the
contact). The test is made with a.c. at rated voltage, and the test
current shall be 1,25 times the rated current of the electrical
contact system. The power factor of the load shall be approximately
0,6, unless a different rated current is marked for resistive
loads, in which case the load power factor shall be unity.
Where a luminaire is marked for both resistive and inductive loads,
it shall be subjected to tests at power factors of both unity and
Before and after the tests, the electro-mechanical contact systems
shall be loaded with 1,5 times rated current, and the voltage drop
across each contact shall not exceed 50 mV.
Following completion of these tests, the electro-mechanical contact
system shall withstand an electric strength test made in accordance
After the test, the samples shall show:
– no wear impairing their further use;
– no deterioration of enclosures or barriers;
– no loosening of electrical or mechanical connections.
For electro-mechanical contact systems, the mechanical test of
4.14.3 is carried out simultaneously with this electrical test.
Test on adjusting devices:
Type of luminaire
Number of cycles of operation
Luminaires intended to be frequently adjusted,
for example drawing board luminaires
Luminaires intended to be occasionally adjusted, for example
Luminaires intended to be adjusted during installation only, for
example floodlighting luminaires