Tgδ and Cx Dielectric Loss Detector for Insulation Material and
Transformers with CVT Function
Dielectric loss detector is a intelligent equipment to test tgδ and
Cx values of insulating material, insulating sleeve, capacitor,
mutual inductor, transformers and other high voltage appliance
under power frequency. The dielectric loss detector can output
voltage from 0.5KV to 10KV, built-in minipritner can print test
1) Can test capacitance, dielectric loss and other parameters with
high accuracy, can realize automatic test.
2) The equipment adopts frequency conversion technology to
eliminate 50Hz power frequency, can get reliable data even in the
environment of strong electromagnetic interference.
3) Easy to operate, user choose the appropriate test method, the
test can finished under the control of microprocessor
4) Built-in standard capacitance and high-voltage power supply,
easy to test at site and less wire connection.
5) With CVT test function, can realize CVT self-excitation method,
no need external accessories, capacitance and dielectric loss of C1
and C2 can detect.
6) Adopts ivddv technology for grounded test objects.
7) Capacity of high voltage dielectric loss measurement function,
can do the test of dielectric loss exceed 10KV by using high
voltage transformer or series resonance.
8) Grounding protection function, when the equipment do not connect
with ground wire or imperfect earth, it will enter into subnormal
program, and will no output high-voltage. Over-current protection
function, the equipment will not damage when EUT short circuit or
9) Electric shock protection, if the user in the danger of electric
shock, the equipment will cut off high voltage immediately to
ensure the user safety.
|Ouput voltage||0.5~10KV, 500V/step, capacity: 1500VA|
0.01% ＜ tgδ ＜ 100%
3pF～60000pF/10kV 60pF～1µF/0.5kV (Test with internal voltage)
3pF～1.5µF/10kV 60pF～30µF/0.5kV (Test with external voltage)
|Working power||AC 220V±10%, 50±1Hz|
a. Power frequency: 50Hz
b. Pilot frequency: 45Hz/55Hz auto convertion
|Working environment||-15~50℃, <80% R.H.|
|Printer||A7 micro-thermal printer|
|PC port||standard RS232 port|