IMTEC Minilab 6/8/10 inch RC Inkjet Digital Printing Dry Glossy
This model is Minilab-240G which sells hot now. Gram weight is
240gsm (190gsm, 260gsm, 310gsm optional). Surface is one-sided
Microporous Resin Coated with premium quality. It's 100%
waterproof, there would be no disform while wet. Also, it's instant
dry within 2-3 sec. There would be no scratch after printing.
Glossy RC photo paper is widely used in photographic studio,
high-resolution gallery and art decoration. OEM is also welcome. If
you want to make logo on back side or cut in special size, feel
free to contact us! We will try best to meet your request!
1) Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
2) RC paper base for actual photo prints
3) Semi-matte Glossy surface finish
4) Enhanced printing for the highest quality output
5) Instantly dry for easy handling
6) Compatible with waterbased pigment or dye inks
7) 240gsm heavyweight for a durable photographic feel
8) 100% waterproof, no disformation
Wedding, portrait and school photographers have traditionally used
RC photo paper for their photos. Now Imatec offers this popular
paper(Glossy/Luster/Satin/Silky) to digital printmakers. This
instant drying paper produces vivid, lifelike images . Premium RC
Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints by offering maximum
ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions.
Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel, and keeps the
paper cockle-free. Ideal for use with pigment or dye Inks.
|240gsm RC Glossy Dry Minilab Photo Paper|
|Coated||RC Resin Coated|
|Surface||Microporous Glossy Photo Paper|
|Ink||Waterbased Pigment Dye Ink|
|For Printers||Fuji DX100, Epson L800,Epson SureLab D700, Noritsu|
|Usual size for sheets||A3, A4, 4R, 5R, 6R etc|
|Usual size for rolls||4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12"*65m/ 100m|
- Q: Do you have any request on minimum order quantity?
A: Usually we do not ask for MOQ, but if quantity can up to
2000Sqm, we will bear inland freight.
- Q: What's the payment term?
A: T/T, Paypal, Western union, credit card are available.
- Q: Can I have a sample roll for testing?
A: Of course, we can offer you a sample roll for your testing. Free
of charge. Usually delivery time should be 1-3 days after
- Q: Do you have any assurance policy?
A: Yes. If there is any damage caused by us, just feel free to
contact our sales directly. We will replace all the damaged ones.
Just need your photo and vedio as an evidence.
- Q: May I customize the backlogo of paper?
A: Of course, as a factory, we can meet your any demand for
customizing. About backlogo, pls offer us your design, we will let
you know the mould cost.
- Q: Which size do you have?
A: For sheets, usual size is A3, A4, 4r, 5r, 6r etc. For minilab
photo papers, usual size is 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12"*65m/100m.
For large format inkjet printers, usual size is 24", 36", 42", 44",