Sintered porous stainless steel metal cartridge filters for fluid
Ⅰ. Manufacturing Technique
Stainless steel metal powder sintered porous material is made of
metal or alloy powder by forming and sintering at high temperature
and with a rigid structure.
Production Steps: Filtrate-- Isostatic compaction--Vacuum sintering
Feature: the material contains a large number of connected or
semi-connected pores, the pore structure is composed of regular and
irregular powder particles, the size and distribution of pores and
the size of porosity can be adjusted according to the powder
particle size combination and preparation process to meet the
actual needs of customers.
Advantage: good permeability, pore size, and porosity are controllable, shape
stability, high filtration accuracy, wear-proof, good mechanical
properties, good thermal conductivity, heat resistance, heat
dissipation performance, backflush, and reuse.
Stainless steel sintered porous material allows for the use of the
environment: Nitric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, phosphoric
acid, 5% hydrochloric acid, molten sodium, liquid hydrogen, liquid
nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, acetylene, hydrogen, carbon dioxide
gas, water vapor, etc.
Ⅱ. Properties of sintered porous stainless steel materials:
- High-temperature resistance, in normal use under 600 ℃.
- High mechanical strength, good plasticity, can be machined.
- Corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, can be used in nitric
acid, sulfuric acid, dilute hydrochloric acid (5%), acetic acid,
liquid hydrogen, liquid nitrogen environment.
- Good molding process, according to customer drawings for processing
- High filtration precision and good purification effect.
- The pores are uniform, the internal structure is stable, and no
particles fall off.
- Good air permeability, easy to back blow cleaning, can be used
repeatedly online regeneration.
- Wear resistance and impact resistance, good mechanical properties.
Ⅲ. Technical parameters of powder sintered stainless steel
|Material||Filter Rating||Porosity||working pressure||Operating temperature||shape||Penetrabiltity||Specific surface area|
|0.5um-70um||30-45%||3.0MPa||600℃||Disc, Sheet, Tube, Round Bar, cap.||3-1300M³/M²hKPa||10-40cm²/cm³|
|Sintered porous round discs||φ5-φ400mm||φ5-φ400mm||1-20mm||Yes|
|sintered porous sheet||5-600mm||5-600mm||1-20mm||Yes|
|sintered porous tube||100-1200m||φ20-φ200mm||1-10mm||Yes|
|sintered porous cartridge||100-1200m||φ20-φ200mm||1-10mm||Yes|
Ⅳ. Application Of Sintered Porous Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges
According to its physical and structural characteristics, stainless
steel sintered porous materials are mostly used in the fields of
noise elimination, filtration and separation, fluid distribution,
flow-limiting, capillary core and so on.
- The chemical raw material production process in addition to
impurity filtration, material decarburization filtration, and fine
- Ultrafiltration, RO, EDI system security filtration in water
- The food and beverage industry finished product clarification
- Filtration and recovery of the precious metal catalyst in the
- Precision filtration of liquid raw materials, products and
pharmaceutical intermediates in the chemical industry.
- Reverse osmosis security filtration in the field of water injection
- Gas purification of steam, compressed air deoiling purification.
- Medium purification and flow limitation for pneumatic components,
lubricants, fuels, and hydraulic pressure systems.
- Chemical dye industry of high - temperature decarburization.
Ⅴ. Method For Cleaning Stainless Steel Sintered Porous Cartridges:
- The decarbonization filter elements in the pharmaceutical and
chemical industries are mainly back blown and backwash and the
ultrasonic cleaning is the best.
- The filter elements of the water industry are mainly rinsed with a
5% concentration of nitric acid.
- According to the chemical properties of the filtered impurities,
the filter elements of the original liquid shall be respectively
soaked in pickling (5% nitric acid) or alkaline washing (3-5%
sodium hydroxide) and then washed with ultrasonic cleaning.
Ⅵ. Why choose us?
Along technology not only has advanced production equipment and
perfect quality management testing system but also has a technical
research and development team mainly composed of experts and
scholars in the field of powder metallurgy, We cooperate with many
domestic scientific research institutes and professional colleges
to undertake the research and development and trial production of
national key projects. We have obtained the ISO9001 quality
management system certification and strictly implemented the
standardized management in the production process to ensure that
the product quality meets the requirements.
Our main products are titanium and stainless steel sintered porous
materials, and we also develop and produce nickel and nickel-based
alloy sintered porous materials, such as MONEL, INCONEL sintered
porous materials, etc.