Chemica - Resistant Red Abs 3d Printer Filament For Pen / Reprap
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is best used for making durable
parts that need to withstand higher temperatures. In comparison to
PLA, ABS plastic is less ‘brittle.’ It can also be post-processed
with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS
filament a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic
will contract when cooled leading to warped parts. ABS filament is
available in both 1.75mm and 3mm diameter sizes and 26kinds of
1) High strength, good toughness
2) Uniform diameter tolerance (±0.05mm)
3) No Bubble
|Print temperature||230-250 degrees|
|Print bed temperature||80-100 degrees|
|Material Diameter||1.75mm or 3.0mm|
|Net Weight||1 kg|
|Gross Weight||1.4 kg|
|Color||26 colors, black, blue, gold, green, grey, orange, pink, purple, red,
transparent, white, yellow...|
The Importance of High Quality Filament in 3D Printing
- ABS (short for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a common
thermoplastic (LEGO blocks are made of ABS) .
- It produces a slight ‘burnt plastic’ smell when extruding.
- Extrusion temperature can vary between 230 and 250 degrees Celsius.
- Parts printed using ABS have a “bend” to them and are less brittle
- ABS is sofer than PLA .
- ABS has a lower coefficient of friction than PLA and requires
slightly less force to be extruded than PLA.
- ABS can be considered the “legacy” type of filament since it was
used for 3D printing before PLA.
Then, why Our Flythinking ABS filament?
(1) Non harmful, non-toxic, and environment friendly
(2) Good toughness, high strength, small density
(3) Low shrinkage, good round shape
(4) Accurate diameter (±0.05mm)
(5) No bubble
(6) Stable melting point
(7) Over 26 colors for choice and suitable for all FDM printer
(8) high quality but low price, fast delivery
(9) OEM, ODM is available
(10) CE FCC certificatied.
Guangzhou Flythinking Macromolecule Material Limited is a
manufacturer of 3D printer filament with well-equipped testing
equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish
designs, our products are extensively used in model design company,
toy company and other industries.
Pakage and Delivery:
1KG / SPOOL / INNERBOX, 12 INNERBOX / CARTON,
CARTON SIZE: 39*39*33CM; CARTON G.W: 17KGS
Lead time: 1-7 days , shipped by DHL/FedEx /TNT/ UPS /EMS or other
ways is all ok.
3D Printing Tips
8 effective ways to avoid warping and curling
- Use a heated build platform.
A heated build platform helps keep the lowest levels of a print
warm as the higher layers are printed. This allows the overall
print to cool more evenly.
Rafts are a printing option in ReplicatorG and Skeinforge.
- Calibrate your starting Z height.
A good first layer makes all the difference. If your starting Z
axis height is too high, the extruded filament won’t be able to
make a good bond with the platform. If you think your Z axis
starting height is too high, try lowering it by 0.05mm increments
until you find a good first layer.
- Get the right build surface.
- Clean your build surface.
- Print slower.
Printing slower allows finer detail, better adhesion to the build
surface and lower layers, and gives the printed part more time to
Printing at a lower temperature isn’t always an option. Ideally,
you should be printing at the lowest temperature required for
extrusion and that allows good interlayer adhesion.
When printing a model you can chose to print it hollow, completely
solid, or some percentage between zero and 100. By reducing infill
there will a reduced amount of internal tension as the object
cools, which can help reduce curling and warping as well.
Contact us for more...