Water Treatment Machine
1.Reverse osmosis is a kind of membrane separation technology
developed since the 1980s.
2.It mainly uses the osmosis principle if semi-transparent
membrane. A pressure that is called reverse osmosis.
3.The device that is composed of reverse osmosis components is
called reverse osmosis device.
Primary and secondary reverse osmosis+EDI
1.Applied in areas where the salinity of raw water is high;
2.Good electric conductivity of water produced;
4.Low operating cose;
1. Modularity design, compact structure.
2. System can choose thermal disinfection RO membrane and thermal
disinfection EDI; the whole system can realize on-line hot water
3. Double softener can achieve series connections by using the
valve group and generation alternatively.
4. Feed water pump.1st stage high pressure pump and 2nd stage high
pressure pump are all controlled by frequency.
5. System terminal water production uses a dual supply mode
6. Using the middle water storage tank as the buffer tank to
realize cleaning on-line, dispensing with separate cleaning system.
7. Making stainless steel tube directly tensile bending in the
pipeline as far as possible, avoid welding.
8. For the connection of the pipeline and the spare parts, it
adopts the arc to protect the automatic welding track, and to
ensure the welding quality
9. Control system: PLC automatic control technology
10. Recording mode: You can choose the paperless recorder for
paperless records and also the paper record the key parameters in
|Item||Water Yield (m3 /h )||Minimum Water Inflow (m3 /h )||Desalted Water (%)||Working Water Tempterature (°C)|